The Standard Hotel is building an empire; from the swankiest hotels around the world to art galleries and shopping centers, it was only a matter of time before the brand tapped into the aviation market with an invention like its new seaplane StndAIR.
The seaplane will "give you a ride from the New York City to East Hampton on peek weekends (perfect for hopping over from the Standard New York to Sunset Beach)… or you can charter it for anywhere in a 300 mile radius," according to NotCot.
The hotel will also be offering room package and flight deals for tourists, but plane use is also available to non-hotel guests.
The eight-seat Cessna is perfect for family vacations, and its 300-mile radius travel option makes your travel itinerary a flexible one.
The StndAIR is the Newest Addition to the Standard Hotel Empire
1. Luxury Seaplane Travel - The rise of luxury seaplane travel presents an opportunity for upscale hotels to offer unique transportation experiences to their guests.
2. Hotel-aviation Partnerships - Collaborations between hotels and aviation companies can create innovative travel packages that include both accommodation and transportation services.
3. Flexible Travel Itineraries - The availability of seaplanes with a 300-mile radius opens up opportunities for travelers to customize their itineraries and visit multiple destinations in a single trip.
1. Hospitality - Luxury hotels can leverage seaplanes to differentiate themselves and provide added value to their guests.
2. Aviation - The aviation industry can explore partnerships with hotels to expand their customer base and offer unique travel experiences.
3. Tourism - Tourism companies can tap into the trend of luxury seaplane travel to create curated vacation packages that cater to travelers seeking exclusive and convenient transportation options.