"Perfect" can be a hugely loaded word, either setting up expectations ridiculously high or encouraging people to scoff at the idea; I’m pretty sure this label is only positive when it comes to the Steven Alan Perfect Bag, though.
Commissioned by the new airline V Australia, the Steven Alan Perfect Bag was created on the basis of suggestions from online communities. Highly functional with a chic look, read the interview with Alan at CoolHunting.com. But before that, make sure to check out the gallery above.
The Steven Alan Perfect Bag is Crowdsourced Perfection
1. Crowdsourced Travel Gear - Companies are exploring crowd sourcing options to create tailored and functional travel accessories
2. Community-driven Design - Businesses are tapping into online communities to develop product designs that resonate with target audiences
3. Collaborative Product Development - Brands are collaboratively developing products with consumers, streamlining production and increasing customer satisfaction
1. Travel Retail - The travel retail industry is poised to benefit from the rise of niche, community-driven product offerings
2. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can leverage the power of online communities to facilitate collaborative product development
3. Fashion - Fashion brands can create collaborative design processes that boost customer engagement and satisfaction