The 'Day to Night' captures are a stunning series of photographs by Stephen Wilkes. Taking at least ten hours to create each image, Wilkes illustrates an amazing attention to detail.
Stephen Wilkes put together hundreds of different shots to create the gorgeous effect of going from day to night in one single photo. From Times Square to Central Park, the series includes all of New York City's most famous landmarks as the sun goes down.
Check out the Stephen Wilkes NYC photo series for a beautiful glimpse of the city at all times of the day.
Implications - Designs that are fantastical allow modern-day consumers to relieve their stresses for a moment. Products that feature an otherworldly effect appeal to shoppers who have hectic lifestyles. Companies could develop more items that promote relaxation in order to attract contemporary customers.
Stephen Wilkes' 'Day to Night' Series Captures New York City
1. Fantastical Designs - Opportunity for companies to develop products with otherworldly effects to appeal to consumers looking for a momentary escape.
2. Day to Night Photography - Emerging trend in photography where artists capture stunning transformations from day to night, creating unique visual experiences.
3. Attention to Detail - Growing trend of emphasizing meticulousness and precision in various industries to deliver high-quality and immersive experiences.
1. Photography - Photographers can explore the emerging trend of day to night photography and experiment with capturing stunning transformations.
2. Consumer Goods - Opportunity for companies in the consumer goods industry to develop products with fantastical designs that promote relaxation and appeal to consumers with hectic lifestyles.
3. Creative Arts - Incorporating an emphasis on attention to detail can elevate the work of artists in the creative arts industry, providing unique and immersive experiences for audiences.