Drawing inspiration from futurism, science fiction and the avant-garde movement, Japanese designer Yohji Yamamoto launches his Spring/Summer 2018 collection of steampunk glasses. The range includes four options, each varying in structural components -- from titanium frames to singular rectangular lenses. The offerings come together with an overall gloomy aesthetic.
The fashion-forward Spring/Summer 2018 eyerwear collection ties in perfectly with Yohji Yamamoto's designer portfolio. The steampunk glasses make for a wonderful accessory to the creative's monochromatic fashion tendencies, while the dark and mysterious appearance allows for an eye-catching effect.
The Spring/Summer 2018 offerings range in price between $485 to $595 USD, signifying the use of high-quality materials, good design direction and the luxury that comes with the Yamamoto brand. In addition, each of the steampunk glasses is crafted in France with acetate and titanium.
Yohji Yamamoto Launched a Gloomy Spring/Summer 2018 Eyewear Collection
1. Steampunk-inspired Eyewear - The gloomy aesthetic and structural components of Yohji Yamamoto's Spring/Summer 2018 steampunk glasses present an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the eyewear industry.
2. Futuristic Fashion Accessories - Yohji Yamamoto's Spring/Summer 2018 eyewear collection, drawing inspiration from futurism and science fiction, opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
3. Monochromatic Fashion - The monochromatic fashion tendencies of Yohji Yamamoto's Spring/Summer 2018 collection, combined with the dark and mysterious appearance of the steampunk glasses, provide an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
1. Eyewear - Yohji Yamamoto's steampunk glasses collection can disrupt the eyewear industry with its unique gloomy aesthetic and attention to structural components.
2. Fashion - The futuristic and monochromatic fashion elements of Yohji Yamamoto's Spring/Summer 2018 collection, coupled with the steampunk glasses, offer disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry.
3. Luxury Goods - The use of high-quality materials and the luxury brand reputation of Yohji Yamamoto create disruptive innovation possibilities in the luxury goods industry through the Spring/Summer 2018 steampunk glasses collection.