This infographic explains how to go about staying focused at work. From Virgin Pulse (part of the Virgin Group), 'Curb the Distractions' addresses how to help employees boost their focus.
Regardless of the industry you work in, there is no shortage of interruptions and distractions that pop up and prevent you from being as proactive, effective and efficient as you would optimally be. This chart on staying focused offers tips to help you combat a variety of attention-stealers.
In addition to discussing distracted employees in general and what's distracting them -- such as socializing, technical issues, online activities and personal stress -- the infographic also suggests healthy habits to help workers get down to business. Employers can invest in people's health with well-being programs as well as tools and resources.
This Infographic Explains How Employees Have Difficulty Staying Focused
1. Wellness Programs - Well-being programs can be developed to aid employee health and thus, increase productivity.
2. Productivity Tips - The need for helpful tips to increase productivity or curtail distractions is on the rise.
3. Distraction Management - Increased awareness towards work distractions has led to a rise in tools and techniques catering to distraction management.
1. Human Resources - The HR industry can benefit from increased investments in wellness programs and employee satisfaction measures.
2. Online Tools - Online tools that offer distraction management solutions are becoming popular among various industries and users.
3. Professional Development - Professional development industries could benefit from providing resources for employees to boost their focus and productivity.