The 'Triumph & Disaster' stash box provides men with essential grooming tools in a charming apothecary-inspired set. The kit includes a tube of shaving bream, a Badger Hair Shave brush, a facial scrub and a moisturizer.
The apothecary inspiration is most evident on the inside of the box, where drawings of plants and human anatomy can be seen. On the outside, the dark branding of the T&D boxed set is neutral enough so that when it is empty, it can be used as a true stash box to store other valuables without looking like it's meant to hold grooming equipment.
The box sells for just over $180 on Selfridges and it would make a marvellous gift, since it is useful and presents itself incredibly well.
The T&D Stash Box Mixes Old World Charm with Modern Grooming Essentials
1. Artisan Grooming Sets - Opportunity for creating unique grooming sets with a focus on artisan craftsmanship and high-quality ingredients.
2. Apothecary-inspired Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity to design grooming products with vintage apothecary-inspired packaging, appealing to consumers seeking nostalgic and aesthetic appeal.
3. Multi-purpose Storage Solutions - Potential for developing grooming boxes that can be repurposed as storage containers, providing added value to consumers.
1. Men's Grooming - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the men's grooming industry by offering unique, high-quality grooming sets.
2. Packaging and Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the packaging and design industry by creating apothecary-inspired packaging for grooming products.
3. Retail and Gift Industry - Potential for disruptive innovation in the retail and gift industry by providing multi-purpose grooming boxes that can be marketed as luxury gifts.