The Starbucks Interactive Window Display Turns Heads
The Starbucks interactive window display has become a fascinating part of its recent Tazo Tea campaign. The Media Merchants have developed two such storefronts, one in Toronto and one in Vancouver. The massive screens allow users to guide a creature of their choosing on an adventure to find all the ingredients unique to each of the three Tazo teas currently being promoted by the coffee company. Check out the video to see the Starbucks interactive window display being installed and in action.
1. Interactive Storefronts - Businesses should explore the potential of interactive storefronts to engage customers and promote products.
2. Large-screen Displays - The use of large-screen displays on storefronts creates an opportunity for businesses to create impactful marketing campaigns.
3. Augmented Reality Experiences - Augmented reality experiences like the Starbucks interactive window display provide businesses with an opportunity to create immersive brand experiences for customers.
1. Retail - Retailers can use touchscreen storefronts to create engaging experiences that attract and retain customers.
2. Advertising - The use of large-screen displays in advertising creates new opportunities for businesses to create impactful campaigns that reach wider audiences.
3. Entertainment - Touchscreen storefronts and augmented reality experiences can be used in the entertainment industry to create interactive experiences that engage and entertain audiences.