To keep up with student coffee cravings, Starbucks created the Starbucks food truck that will follow students around on various American college campuses to provide students with their daily dose of caffeine.
While the Starbucks coffee company is one of the most recognizable coffee chains in all of North America, the brand only has 300 locations on college campuses. In order to take a bigger bite out of the student market, Starbucks created the Starbucks food truck that can zoom around campus to offer students coffee and snacks wherever they're studying. The idea is that the Starbucks food truck has the advantage to move around and follow the students wherever they go. The Starbucks truck can park outside of libraries and popular campus buildings to target students looking for a quick caffeine pick-me-up.
The New Starbucks Food Trucks Will Follow Students Around on Campus
1. Mobile Coffee Services - There is an opportunity for businesses to create mobile coffee services that can offer faster, more personalized service to customers on the go.
2. Campus-focused Food Trucks - Businesses can create food trucks that focus on following and serving students on college campuses, creating opportunities for more convenient food options.
3. Loyalty Programs for Students - Companies can create loyalty programs catered specifically for students to increase their brand engagement and create repeat customers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can create innovative mobile services to meet customers where they are and provide more convenient options.
2. Higher Education - Higher education institutions can partner with businesses to offer more food and beverage options on campus, increasing student satisfaction and convenience.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising firms can develop specialized campaigns and loyalty programs for businesses targeting the student market on college campuses.