While most shoe fanatics would absolutely love the idea of adding a pair of new designer kicks to their collection, affording them can be another story, which is why these DIY star-accented heels are a creative alternative to buying brand name shoes from the store.
Fashion retailers are constantly coming out with new and improved products, but with that modern design often comes an expensive price tag, which is why opting to create your own similar version of the piece is a great cost-effective alternative. Inspired by Giuseppe Zanotti's star-detail suede cage bootie sandals, this DIY activity is showcasing how you can easily replicate that look with a few simple materials and at the fraction of the cost.
Simply requiring a pair of black sandals, gold star nailheads, pliers and some fabric shears, this DIY activity is demonstrating that anyone can easily transform an ordinary pair of heels into a chic haute couture design with just a little imagination.
This Crafty DIY Activity Turns an Ordinary Sandal into a Star-Studded Shoe
1. DIY Fashion - Opportunity for cost-effective fashion alternatives through DIY activities.
2. Replicating Designer Looks - Opportunity for replicating designer looks at a fraction of the cost through DIY activities.
3. Nailhead Embellishments - Opportunity for incorporating nailhead embellishments into DIY fashion projects.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage the DIY trend and offer consumers more affordable fashion alternatives.
2. Craft Industry - The craft industry can create and sell DIY kits and materials for people to make their own designer-inspired garments.
3. Jewelry Industry - The jewelry industry can diversify its product offering by incorporating nailhead embellishments into jewelry designs.