A company by the name of Propel RC has gone ahead and developed an exceptionally innovative and highly addictive range of Star Wars drones, dubbed 'Battling Quad' drones, that are designed to make it possible for drone enthusiasts of all ages to take full command of famous Star Wars vehicles and engage in epic dogfights with each other.
The Star Wars drones in this collection include a 74-Z Speeder Bike, a T-65 X-Wing Starfighter and the famous Millennium Falcon, among others. Each drone is individually hand-painted and features a unique model number. They're all capable of flying at up to speeds of 40 km/h and are equipped with special lasers that can be used to engage in battle.
Most people have played video games that involve battling it out using lasers, but the Star Wars drones now allow you to experience the thrill of aerial laser warfare for real.
These Star War Drones Let You Engage In Epic Dogfights
1. Star Wars Drones - Drone enthusiasts are now able to experience the thrill of aerial laser warfare for real.
2. Battling Quad Drones - The development of Battling Quad drones now allows people to take full command of famous Star Wars vehicles and engage in epic dogfights with each other.
3. Aerial Laser Warfare - The use of lasers for aerial combat represents a new frontier for drone innovations and opens up many opportunities for businesses to disrupt the remote combat industry.
1. Drone Manufacturing Industry - Companies in the drone manufacturing industry can capitalize on the popularity of the Star Wars franchise and create their own line of themed drones that cater to enthusiasts.
2. Entertainment Industry - The development of Star Wars-themed Battling Quad drones presents a new form of entertainment that can enhance the corporate branding of the entertainment industry.
3. Military Industry - The use of drones for aerial combat and the development of laser weaponry create opportunities for businesses to disrupt the remote combat industry in the military sector.