Nothing says "professional nerd" more than a Star Wars card case. These card cases are made by a Japanese company called Kotobukiya and are inspired by two of the franchise's most iconic characters: Han Solo and R2-D2.
The R2-D2 card case is fairly straightforward with its design. The outline of R2 is splashed along the front with "Star Wars" printed on the bottom. The Han Solo card case is where things really get interesting. Kotobukiya decided to go with the image of Han Solo frozen in carbonite. The result is awesome and makes the case truly one of a kind.
As of now, these Star Wars card cases are only available from Kotobukiya's online store and sell for a mere $28, not including taxes and other fees such as shipping.
The Star Wars Card Case is Perfect for the Professional Geek
1. Sci-fi Card Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create unique and personalized card accessories inspired by popular science fiction franchises.
2. Professional Geek Merchandise - Opportunity for businesses to cater to the growing market of professionals who embrace their geeky interests by offering merchandise that combines fun and functionality.
3. Niche Online Stores - With the rise in demand for niche products, there is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to launch online stores that specialize in selling unique and niche merchandise like sci-fi card holders.
1. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can capitalize on the demand for sci-fi themed business accessories by offering a wide range of merchandise related to popular franchises.
2. Retail - Retailers can target the professional geek market by stocking and promoting unique merchandise like sci-fi card holders in their stores.
3. Manufacturing - Manufacturers can collaborate with popular franchises to create officially licensed sci-fi card holders and other merchandise that caters to the professional geek audience.