There have been some crazy urns out there to choose from during your final days in this world, and there's one more to add to this ever growing culture: the Star Trek Urn. This urn is for those whose dream is to keep themselves alive in the afterworld as a geek.
If this type of geeky urn is idyllic for you, the Star Trek Urn consists of $800 ash receptacles featuring Star Trek imagery, and of course, your choice of inscriptions: "The Voyage Continues" or "To boldly go."
The Voyage Continues with the Star Trek Urn
1. Geeky Urns - The trend of creating unique and personalized urns for loved ones could reach new heights by catering to niche interests, such as Star Trek and other fandoms.
2. Milestone Memorabilia - As the demand for unique and personalized urns increases, there may be opportunities to create other milestone memorabilia items that celebrate a person's life in a unique way.
3. Afterlife Customization - As people continue to seek out unique and personalized experiences, including in death, the trend of afterlife customization could continue to grow.
1. Funeral Services - Funeral services industries could capitalize on the trend of personalized urns and create offerings that cater to niche interests and fandoms.
2. 3D Printing - The growing trend of customization in urns presents an opportunity for the 3D printing industry to create unique and personalized urns.
3. Online E-commerce - The online e-commerce industry could benefit from the trend of unique urns if companies focused on creating and marketing personalized urns that cater to specific interests and fandoms.