Talented Italian furniture designer Martino Gamper recently put together a series of stackable chair designs dubbed as the St Marks. The chairs were made exclusively for a European cafe and they offer modular and contemporary design made from a variety of materials. The seats are also designed with convenience in mind to be used both indoors and outdoors.
The St Marks chair designs are sleek and simple opting for a less is more aesthetic. The seats feature an angular curved backing made from one continual piece of bent ash or aluminum that forms both the legs of the seat and the back. The linear aesthetic allows the seats to be easily stacked, taking up little to no space when not in use. The seats come in an array of colors from bright blue, orange and red to simple black or white.
The St Marks Seating Styles are Made from Various Materials
1. Stackable Chairs - The trend of creating stackable chairs that can be easily stored when not in use presents an opportunity for furniture manufacturers to offer versatile seating solutions for compact spaces.
2. Modular Design - The trend of modular furniture design allows for customizable and adaptable seating options, providing an opportunity for designers to create furniture that can be easily rearranged and customized to suit different environments.
3. Indoor-outdoor Furniture - The demand for furniture that can be used in both indoor and outdoor spaces presents an opportunity for manufacturers to create versatile furniture pieces that can withstand different weather conditions.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The furniture manufacturing industry can explore the trend of stackable chairs and modular design to develop innovative seating solutions that cater to the needs of compact living spaces.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can benefit from the trend of stackable chairs and modular design by incorporating versatile seating options in their establishments, allowing for easy rearrangement and customization of seating arrangements.
3. Outdoor Furniture - The outdoor furniture industry can tap into the trend of creating furniture that can be used in both indoor and outdoor spaces, providing customers with versatile and durable seating options for their patios and gardens.