SRO E-Sport Launches the SRO ESPORT GT SERIES CHARITY CHALLENGE, a virtual reality contest developed to raise money to aid the 'COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.' It draws in some of the most recognized name in the world of racing from all around the world to participate in the simulated virtual reality race event.
Notably, British luxury car label Bentley Motorsport adds four Continental GT3s to the charitable race as well. Bentley's drivers represent the brand's four customer racing teams. Before the virtual event, they worked with the carmaker's technical team to develop the vehicle for the e-sport event. The SRO ESPORT GT SERIES CHARITY CHALLENGE was live streamed across the globe, with additional competitors including Ferrari, Aston Martin, BMW, Audi, and Honda.
Image Credit: Bentley Motorsport
The SRO ESPORT GT SERIES CHARITY CHALLENGE Fights COVID-19
1. Charitable Virtual Reality Racing - Opportunities exist for luxury brands and professional racing teams to participate in charitable virtual reality racing events and provide financial aid to those affected by COVID-19.
2. Luxury Brand Sponsorship of Charitable Events - Sponsorship of virtual reality racing events by luxury car brands such as Bentley Motorsport presents a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for luxury brands to showcase heightened corporate social responsibility and goodwill.
3. Global Virtual Reality Racing Competitions - Global virtual reality racing events such as the SRO ESPORT GT SERIES CHARITY CHALLENGE can drive philanthropic efforts, engage car enthusiasts and racing aficionados, and promote interbrand partnerships.
1. Luxury Car Manufacturing - Luxury car brands like Bentley Motorsport can gain broader brand exposure and expand customer base through their collaboration with charitable organizations and events.
2. Esports - Esports and virtual reality racing events present opportunities for industry players to venture into social impact territory and attract new audiences, potential philanthropic partners, and sponsors.
3. Nonprofits - Nonprofits specializing in COVID disaster relief can collaborate with luxury brands and racing industry players to host virtual reality racing events that collect funds for their organizations and programs.