Although Summer 2014 is still in progress, the fashion world is already looking forward to Spring 2015 swimwear. Trend Hunter Research Expert (and fashion lover) Sarah St. Jules recently attended the Spring 2015 runway show for Vitamin A. Canadian fashion insider Jeanne Beker hosted the event on the fifth floor of Toronto’s Shangria-La Hotel. The indoor pool-traversing runway featured designs by Amahlia Stevens.
The Spring 2015 swimwear collection features figure-flattering designs in a range of styles from skin-baring bikinis to fashionable full piece swimsuits. The bust-enhancing and waist-slimming designs will make women look their best, while also encouraging excitement and anticipation for next year. As the runway ran right over the pool, it gave the models a chance to strut their stuff in the appropriate context and helped the audience clearly visualize the setting.
Vitamin A’s Spring 2015 Swimwear Runway Show Took Place Across a Pool
1. Pool-traversing Runways - Fashion designers can innovate by incorporating unique runway designs such as pool-traversing runways.
2. Figure-flattering Swimwear Designs - Fashion designers can innovate by creating figure-flattering swimsuit designs that encourage women to feel confident and beautiful.
3. Indoor/outdoor Fashion Shows - Fashion designers can innovate by hosting indoor/outdoor fashion shows in unique and unexpected venues like indoor pools.
1. Fashion Industry - Innovation opportunities in the fashion industry through unique runway designs and figure-flattering swimwear.
2. Swimwear Industry - Innovation opportunities in the swimwear industry through figure-flattering designs that make women feel confident and beautiful.
3. Event Industry - Innovation opportunities in the event industry through hosting fashion shows in unexpected venues such as indoor pools.