Despite years of practice, guys still have a hard time controlling the direction of their pee. It’s too complicated to explain here, but this Japanese company has a simple solution. Knee to Pee.
As the gallery shows, they made padded ledges that encourage guys to kneel in front of the toilet or urinal before they let it fly. Why not just sit down? The tiny tea pot demonstrates how height is critical for trajectory.
Japanese Design Eliminates Spray-Induced Puddles by Kneeling
1. Kneeling Toilets - Designing toilets with padded ledges to encourage kneeling could reduce splashback and improve hygiene in public restrooms.
2. Hygiene Fixtures - Introducing new hygienic features in restrooms such as padded ledges in toilets have the potential to revolutionize public bathroom sanitation.
3. Toilet Innovations - Innovative toilet designs, such as knee-to-pee toilets, could help solve common restroom problems such as cleanliness and hygiene.
1. Architecture and Design - Architecture and design companies could introduce hygienic fixtures such as padded ledges in toilets to improve public restroom sanitation.
2. Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies could invest in producing knee-to-pee toilet designs to solve common restroom problems.
3. Public Facilities Management - Public facilities management companies could introduce knee-to-pee toilets in public restrooms to make them cleaner and more hygienic.