Falling into the ever growing category of sporty chic lookbooks, the latest style update from H&M may involve athlete-inspired materials and graphics, yet the silhouettes are elegantly streamlined for a sleeker finish. From grid-patterned pencil skirts to bright orange rompers and jersey-like tanks, the outfits featured throughout will be on every woman's want list.
This perfect example of sporty chic lookbooks stars model Lily Donaldson. The blonde British beauty completes the sophisticated sexy ensembles with an understated beauty centering around tousled hair and subtle smokey eyes. With the odd gold piece of jewelry, platform sandles and leather totes, the looks are one way to easily transition from summer to fall as seamlessly as possible. Layering is especially key in this sporty chic lookbook.
The Latest H&M Style Update Stars Model Lily Donaldson
1. Sport-inspired Fashion - Athletic materials and graphics can inspire fashionable, yet streamlined silhouettes for a sporty chic lookbook.
2. Grid-patterned Clothing - Grid-patterned pencil skirts and other clothing add a unique twist to a sporty chic lookbook.
3. Layered Outfits - Layering is key to seamlessly transition a sporty chic lookbook from summer to fall.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can explore incorporating athletic materials and graphics into their designs for a sporty chic aesthetic.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers can stock up on grid-patterned clothing and promote layering for a sporty chic lookbook.
3. Beauty Industry - Beauty companies can offer understated makeup looks centered around tousled hair and subtle smokey eyes to complement a sporty chic lookbook.