It's always exciting when two absolute giants in different industries join forces, and that's certainly the case with the introduction of the Apple Watch Nike+, a special edition sport smartwatch that is specifically targeted towards running enthusiasts.
This particular sport smartwatch comes with every feature that an active, outdoorsy wearable tech enthusiast could ever ask for, including water-resistance, heart rate-monitoring ability, embedded GPS as well as a display that is bright enough to be used during those dark early morning runs. The device can be used in conjunction with the Nike+ Run Club app for added functionality and engagement.
The Apple Watch Nike+ is an excellent purchase for anyone who is in the market for a smartwatch for athletic-monitoring functionality, although the $369 gadget offers plenty of style points as well.
The Apple Watch Nike+Comes With Customizable Watch Faces
1. Sport Smartwatch Collaborations - The collaboration between Apple and Nike presents an opportunity for other sportswear and technology companies to partner up and create tailored smartwatches for different sports and activities.
2. Customizable Watch Faces for Athletes - The introduction of customizable watch faces for runners and athletes presents an opportunity for tech companies to focus on creating tailored aesthetics and functionality for targeted markets.
3. Integration of Wearable Tech and Fitness Apps - The integration of the Apple Watch Nike+ with the Nike+ Run Club app indicates a trend towards tighter integration between wearable technology and fitness tracking apps to provide a more comprehensive experience.
1. Sportswear - The introduction of the Apple Watch Nike+ emphasizes the importance of sportswear companies integrating technology to make their products more functional.
2. Technology - The creation of sport-focused smartwatches presents an opportunity for technology companies to expand their market by appealing to the fitness and athletics industry.
3. Fitness Apps - The integration of wearable tech with athletic apps presents an opportunity for fitness app developers to provide a more comprehensive and data-driven experience for users.