The RED Crab Spoon Holder is a charming kitchen accessory that will call to mind crustaceans as it goes to work offering a helping hand in the kitchen.
The accessory is the design work of Studio Dor Carmon for OTOTO and features a sturdy crab-like form that is meant to sit on the side of a pot to offer the perfect place to stow a spoon between stirs. The unit also works to let steam escape if the lid is placed on the pot by preventing it from sitting flush, which could prevent overflowing if the chef steps away for a moment.
The RED Crab Spoon Holder is crafted from high-quality food-grade silicone and also features a rotating torso to help put it at the optimal angle to let drinks fall right back into the pot it's sitting on.
The RED Crab Spoon Holder from OTOTO Holds Utensils and More
1. Kitchen Accessories Inspired by Animals - Opportunity for businesses to tap into the growing trend of animal-inspired kitchen accessories.
2. Multi-functional Cooking Tools - Businesses can design multi-functional cooking tools, allowing chefs to accomplish multiple tasks with a single tool.
3. Steam Venting Innovations - An opportunity for businesses to create more effective ways to vent steam from pots and pans.
1. Kitchenware - Businesses in the kitchenware industry can develop animal-inspired utensil holders and other whimsical kitchen accessories.
2. Cookware - Opportunities exist for businesses in the cookware industry to innovate around multi-functional tools and steam venting.
3. Food Products - Businesses in the food industry can market products that pair well with unique and playful cooking accessories, such as crab-inspired spoon holders.