These spice packets from Pranayums offer single-serve portions of pre-measured organic "super spices" from the Ayurvedic tradition.
Ayurveda is known as one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems and spices like cinnamon, turmeric, black pepper and cardamom are just some of the main spices that are rich in nutrients, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. As such, these spices can play a part in supporting several systems of the body, including one's digestive and immune systems.
Some of the potential applications for these spices include blending them into smoothies, sprinkling them over yogurt, toast spreads, mixing them into peanut butter, soups or other main course meals. Whether a beverage or meal is homemade or ready-made, these instant spice packets offer an easy way to add flavor and health benefits.
Pranayums Sachets Offer Super Spices from the Ayurvedic Tradition
1. Ayurvedic Spice Packets - Single-serve spice packets with pre-measured super spices marked with the Ayurvedic tradition offer an easy way to add flavor and health benefits.
2. Organic Super Spices - Organic super-spices such as cinnamon, turmeric, black pepper, and cardamom have the potential to revolutionize the health food industry.
3. Holistic Health Systems - Holistic health systems such as Ayurveda offer a unique opportunity for spice and supplement brands looking to explore non-traditional ingredients and formulations.
1. Spice Manufacturing Industry - The spice manufacturing industry could benefit from incorporating more super spices such as those used in Ayurvedic medicine.
2. Health Food and Beverage Industry - The health food and beverage industry could leverage the popularity of Ayurvedic medicine and promote pre-measured spice packets as convenient, healthy options.
3. Supplement Industry - The supplement industry could focus on developing new formulations that incorporate traditional super spices and Ayurvedic ingredients to promote holistic wellness.