This spice packaging concept by Jen Greco revolves around the idea of complimentary spices and pairs two that typically go well together for cooking. The project called 'Spice Trade' draws inspiration from the 4,000 year old spice trade route where spices would be traded on a path with camels and caravans—now, fortunately it's not so difficult to infuse your dishes with flavor.
By being able to get two spices that you're likely to use in the same recipe in a single package, this makes it easy and economical to grab a single product and get twice as much use out of it. Some of the combined spices in Spice Trade include pairings like cinnamon and turmeric, cumin and paprika, chili and curry, which would make adding a dash of extra flavor to soups, rice and other dishes a snap.
Jen Greco's Spice Trade Concept Combines Two Like Spices
1. Complimentary Spice Pairings - Exploring packaging concepts that combine two like spices for convenient and economical use in recipes.
2. Historical-inspired Packaging - Drawing inspiration from ancient spice trade routes to create unique and visually appealing spice packaging concepts.
3. Enhancing Flavor Infusion - Developing packaging solutions that make it easy to add extra flavor to dishes by providing complementary spice pairings in a single package.
1. Food Packaging - Opportunity to innovate in food packaging by creating convenient and value-added spice packaging concepts.
2. Consumer Goods - Exploring creative packaging approaches that resonate with consumers and provide added value through convenient spice pairings.
3. Gourmet Cooking - Disruptive innovation opportunity to enhance the gourmet cooking experience by offering pre-matched spice combinations in aesthetically pleasing packaging.