Fame lover Spencer Pratt has decided to start his own paparazzi photography business. It's a strange decision on behalf of the fame-seeker; however, it makes sense as he seeks a way to remain in the limelight.
I can't imagine celebrities would enjoy hearing about this one--as if they weren't annoyed with his antics to begin with, Spencer Pratt's paparazzi photography business proves he isn't going away anytime soon.
Implications - Fans and haters alike found out about Spencer Pratt's new business via Twitter, where he Tweeted, "Anyone tweet me any celebrity sitings Iâ€™m starting my own PAP agency! I will pay for good tips if they get me the photo." He also stated that people can send in their own images to his blog called KINGSPENCER.com and promises to give credit and money to the rightful owner.
Spencer Pratt Starts his Own Paparazzi Photo Business
1. Celebrity-paparazzi Collaboration - Celebrities collaborating with paparazzi can create new revenue streams and allow the public to get closer to their favorite stars.
2. Crowdsourcing Paparazzi Photos - Using crowdsourcing to gather paparazzi photos can create a community-based platform for accessing exclusive celebrity content.
3. Self-paparazzi as a Marketing Strategy - Self-paparazzi businesses, such as Spencer Pratt's, can create a unique marketing strategy for celebrities and influencers to stay relevant and gain exposure.
1. Media - Media companies can take advantage of new opportunities to collaborate with celebrities and paparazzi, creating new content and revenue streams.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can utilize crowdsourcing to engage fans and create a community-based platform for exclusive celebrity content.
3. Marketing - Marketing agencies can work with celebrities and influencers to create self-paparazzi businesses that can be used as a unique marketing strategy to gain exposure and stay relevant.