If you're a fan of swimming and the Olympics, you will notice that the Speedo LZR swimsuit is the same swimsuit that had propelled American Olympian Michael Phelps to victory. However, since the FINA ban on the full-length bodysuits, British eco fashion label 'From Somewhere' took charge and turned this swimsuit into everyday wearable chic.
This cute Speedo LZR swimsuit bustle dress with its cocktail length would be simply perfect for a party. This collaboration of cute designs will be revealed in early 2011 with a portion of sales going towards charity.
The Speedo LZR Swimsuit is Recycled into Fashionable Chic
1. Upcycled Athletic Wear - Incorporate recycled high-performance sportswear into everyday fashion
2. Sustainable Collaborations - Partner with eco-friendly brands to create chic, sustainable clothing
3. Sports-inspired Fashion - Draw inspiration from athletic apparel and incorporate it into everyday clothing
1. Athletic Apparel - Innovative designs can extend the life of high-performance clothing and create new revenue streams
2. Eco-friendly Fashion - Collaborating with eco-friendly brands can create unique, sustainable clothing options and promote social responsibility
3. Fast Fashion - Incorporate sports-inspired designs and materials to create trendy, sustainable clothing options