An Austrian architectural company, Coop Himmelb(l)au, revealed their plans for a spectacular movie theater in Korea. The Pusan Cinema Centre is the Viennese firm's second largest project to date.
The Pusan Cinema Centre has an 85 meter cantilevered room over a main seating area that will hold 4,000 patrons. The center will also have studios offices and convention space to host parts of the Pusan Film Festival.
Implications - Futuristic designs are favorable ways for businesses to stay innovative and appear cutting-edge in the eyes of consumers. Consumers have a continuing urge to invest in products or services that can help them differentiate themselves from the mass of like-minded consumers.
The Pusan Cinema Center in Korea
1. Futuristic Designs - Opportunity for businesses to stay innovative and appear cutting-edge in the eyes of consumers.
2. Differentiation - Opportunity for consumers to invest in products or services that help them stand out from the crowd.
3. Experience-based Entertainment - Opportunity to create immersive and unique experiences for consumers.
1. Architecture - Opportunity for architectural firms to create innovative and visually striking designs.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for the entertainment industry to create immersive and memorable experiences for consumers.
3. Film Festivals - Opportunity for film festivals to enhance their offerings by hosting events in state-of-the-art venues.