There's a bit of fun infused in this set of Special Spoons, designed for Royal VKB. The collection of five unique utensils is molded together within a plastic frame, much like you'd expect to find inside the box of an unmade model car. To use these eating implements, you must first snap them out separately.
Ineke Hans presents the pieces in at least six different colors of black, white, red, yellow, purple and green. Each one has its particular specialty for dealing with the fussier parts of a snack, a meal or various hors d'oeuvre; you've got little spatulas, spreaders, scoops, a miniature sieve and a handy two-pronged fork. The Special Spoons would be equally appreciated at a casual picnic and with fancy appetizers.
These Special Spoons Can Be Popped Out of Their Plastic Frames for Use
1. Model Kit Cutlery - The use of plastic frames to create unique utensils presents an opportunity for eco-friendly and customizable eating implements.
2. Colorful and Fun Eating Utensils - Designing and marketing unique and colorful eating implements can add a touch of fun to mealtime and appeal to a wider audience.
3. Specialty Eating Implements - Creating utensils with unique and specialized functions can provide convenience for consumers and create new market niches for businesses.
1. Tableware and Cutlery - The cutlery industry can capitalize on the trend of unique and customizable eating implements by creating innovative and eco-friendly products.
2. Outdoor Dining and Picnic Supplies - Manufacturers of outdoor dining and picnic supplies can incorporate colorful and fun utensils into their product lines, attracting a broader range of consumers.
3. Home and Kitchen Decor - Designers of home and kitchen decor can create specialized and unique eating implements to add a touch of functionality and creativity to their products.