NOPE makes premium sparkling non-alcoholic cocktails in fun flavors like Mango Margarita with Jalapeno or Raspberry Lime Ginger Beer that remix favorite cocktail flavors. The canned beverages are ready to drink straight from the can or available to be enjoyed over ice for a refreshing experience.
From Strawberry Basil Smash to Rosemary Vanilla Lemonade, all of the brand's beverages are made with fruit juice and sweetened with cane sugar.
The eye-catching name of Swoon ties into branding that answers the question "does this have booze in it?" Additionally, these beverages are free from herbal stimulants and adaptogens, sharing the experience of an "alt-tail" in a way that's clean, bubbly and refreshing. The conveniently canned drinks appeal to those who may be sober, sober curious or following a detox protocol.
NOPE's Premium Alcohol Alternatives are Made with Fruit Juice
1. Premium Non-alcoholic Beverages - There is an opportunity for beverage companies to create premium non-alcoholic versions of classic cocktails.
2. Herbal Stimulant-free Drinks - There is a trend towards drinks that do not contain herbal stimulants or adaptogens, creating an opportunity for companies to focus on this market.
3. Ready-to-drink Cocktails - The trend towards canned and ready-to-drink cocktails is growing, providing an opportunity for beverage companies to create convenient, pre-made cocktails.
1. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can create non-alcoholic versions of classic cocktails.
2. Natural Beverages Industry - There is an opportunity for natural beverage companies to focus on drinks that do not contain herbal stimulants or adaptogens.
3. Convenience Industry - There is a growing trend towards canned and ready-to-drink cocktails, providing an opportunity for companies in the convenience industry to cater to this market.