The Belkin SOUNDFORM CONNECT is an aftermarket accessory for use with virtually any speaker system to help enable users to add in connectivity capabilities where they might not otherwise exist. The dongle works by simply being plugged in and will immediately add in Apple AirPlay 2 connectivity to let users easily connect to it through their iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. This will allow users to wirelessly cast their favorite music or content in an audio format directly to the speaker for a more immersive experience.
The Belkin SOUNDFORM CONNECT will enable users to add in any speaker to their existing smart home framework and can be used for creating a custom listening experience or split up audio according to room.
The Belkin SOUNDFORM CONNECT Enables Apple AirPlay 2
1. Connectivity-enabling Speaker Accessories - The rise of aftermarket connectivity dongles presents an opportunity for companies to develop affordable, easy-to-use devices that will make a wider range of speaker models smart-home compatible.
2. Apple Airplay 2 Compatibility - Companies that incorporate Apple AirPlay 2 into their connectivity-enabling speaker accessories can improve convenience and accessibility for consumers who use iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers.
3. Customizable Audio Experiences - Developers who create audio solutions that give users greater control over how and where music plays in their homes can tap into the growing demand for customizable, immersive entertainment experiences.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can leverage the trend for aftermarket connectivity dongles and smart home accessories by partnering with established audio brands or investing in their own development initiatives.
2. Smart Home Technology - A new wave of smart home technologies that integrate high-quality audio with other features such as lighting, security, and temperature control presents opportunities for players to create more personalized and seamless experiences.
3. Audio Equipment Manufacturing - Manufacturers of traditional audio equipment can enter the smart home market by investing in R&D to create devices that are compatible with popular connectivity standards and offer smart features that meet changing consumer demands.