Designed specifically for musicians, the Soundbrenner Core is a wearable device that focuses on helping musicians perform at their peak. Based on the original Soundbrenner, the Soundbrenner Core carries over the metronome feature with a magnetic tuner, display, and decibel meter, making it more of a full-on smartwatch.
The smartwatch is currently available in two different versions: a regular edition with five accessories and a Steel edition with seven accessories. The Steel version of the Soundbrenner Core separates itself from the conventional model with a leather strap, carrying pouch, and full steel face construction.
While the core features of the wearable improve the lives of many musicians, the smartwatch features are also decently impressive. Basic functions like notifications and alarms are available as is the ability to connect to a PC or laptop.
The Soundbrenner Core Packs a Tuner and Decibel Meter in a Smartwatch
1. Musician-focused Wearables - Wearable technology designed with specific features to assist musicians while performing.
2. Smartwatch for Musician Performances - Incorporating musician-centric features such as a metronome, tuner, and decibel meter into a smartwatch.
3. Integrating Musician Tools in Wearables - The utilization of wearables to offer musicians tools such as metronomes, tuners and decibel meters as opposed to traditional standalone units.
1. Music Equipment Manufacturing - Further innovation opportunities in creating musician-centric wearables for a variety of musical instruments and styles.
2. Consumer Electronics - Exploration of incorporating specific features for niche markets such as musicians in future smartwatches and wearables.
3. Music Education Services - Adoption of the Soundbrenner Core and similar wearables to enhance music education in classrooms and private lessons.