While this design for the Soumaya Museum in Mexico City by LAR + Fernando Romero is impressive to say the least, I can't help but be reminded of an egg cup. This museum is to house a bevy of sculptures, art and international paintings that range from the 14th century all the way to the present; according to Design Scene, the museum is set to be completed by the end of 2010.
Check out more images of the upcoming Soumaya Museum in Mexico City above.
Check Out the Soumaya Museum in Mexico City by Lar & Fernando Romero
1. Egg Cup Architecture - This trend highlights the incorporation of unique and unconventional shapes in architectural designs, offering opportunities for creative and eye-catching buildings.
2. Museum Design - This trend focuses on the evolution of museum design, with an emphasis on creating immersive and visually appealing spaces to showcase art and historical artifacts.
3. Art Preservation - This trend explores the growing need and innovation in preserving and exhibiting art collections of various time periods, fostering opportunities in conservation technology and techniques.
1. Architecture - The architecture industry can leverage the Egg Cup Architecture trend to create innovative and unique structures that capture attention and redefine the concept of building design.
2. Museums and Galleries - The museums and galleries industry can draw inspiration from the Museum Design trend to create experiential and visually stunning environments that enhance the visitor's engagement with the displayed artworks.
3. Art Conservation - The art conservation industry can capitalize on the Art Preservation trend by developing advanced techniques and technologies to protect and display artworks from different historical periods, ensuring their longevity and accessibility for future generations.