Sophy Wong's Phoenix hoody is part of her limited edition apparel line and this particular garment features a winged sweater shoulder. This sleek black sweater is made from cotton and it is part of a collection that only features ten others that look like it. After the ten items have been ordered from her site, Sophy Wong will retire the design and never again reproduce a sweater like this one again. This ensures that anyone that is seeking a unique, one-of-a kind design can get what they're seeking.
The black organic cotton hoody features pockets at the side seams and the leather is appliqued on with a wing detail on the right shoulder. Each feather is individually cut, shaped and are hand-sewn into place. The sweater design is great for any fashion-lovers that demand a higher standard from their clothes, and like being part of a small group of people on earth that have a sweater like this one.
Fly Away With Sophy Wong's Phoenix Hoody
1. Limited Edition Apparel - Brands can release limited edition apparel lines featuring unique and exclusive designs to attract fashion-lovers who seek individuality.
2. Hand-crafted Fashion - Fashion designers can create hand-crafted and artisanal fashion pieces to cater to consumers seeking higher quality and uniqueness in their clothing.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Sustainable clothing made from organic cotton with hand-sewn detailing can cater to eco-conscious consumers looking for environmentally friendly fashion options.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage the trends of limited edition apparel, hand-crafted fashion, and sustainable fashion to attract consumers looking for unique, high-quality, and eco-friendly clothing options.
2. Artisanal Goods Industry - The artisanal goods industry can take advantage of the trend of hand-crafted fashion to market and sell artisanal and hand-made products to fashion-lovers seeking unique and high-quality items.
3. Eco-friendly Industry - The eco-friendly industry can benefit from the trend of sustainable fashion by providing eco-friendly and organic fabrics to fashion designers and manufacturers looking to create clothing that is both unique and sustainable.