Cheez-It and Pandora came together to create limited-edition, sonically aged cheese snacks using music from iconic hip-hop artists. The Aged by Audio crackers are made with 100% real cheese and the unusual collaboration was inspired by a Swiss study out of the Bern University of the Arts in Bern that found aging cheese to hip-hop music could strengthen the taste and smell.
A limited run of Cheez-It x Pandora Aged by Audio boxes are dropping online and fans also have the chance to experience the Aged by Audio mixtape curated by the music and sonic experts at Pandora. This "first-ever hip-hop-infused snack" is being introduced to the world with executive producer and SiriusXM radio host Sway, who will be sharing a YouTube series on Living Legendz.
Cheez-It and Pandora Created a First-of-Its-Kind Snack with Music
1. Sonically Aged Foods - The trend of using music to enhance the flavor of food is growing, creating disruptive innovation opportunities for food and music industries.
2. Collaborative Limited-edition Products - Creating limited-edition products through brand collaborations offers a unique way to engage and excite consumers, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for diverse industries.
3. Hip-hop Influenced Products - The influence of hip-hop culture is expanding into new industries beyond music, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for brands.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage brands can integrate music in the flavor-aging process or collaborate with music platforms to market products, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities.
2. Music and Entertainment - Music and entertainment companies can collaborate with food and beverage brands to create new products and experiences, incorporating music in innovative ways.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can create disruptive campaigns using the trend of collaborative limited-edition products to engage and excite consumers.