The Soliom Bird S60 outdoor security camera is a connected solution for the home that will offer inhabitants with an easy, intuitive way to keep an eye on the exterior surroundings.
Featuring a weatherproof design, the unit has an IP66 rating that allows it to easily function in extreme temperatures on either end of the spectrum. The unit is outfitted with a 4,000mAh battery pack that is charged via the integrated solar panel wings that will keep it functioning at all times without the need for a hardwired connection.
The Soliom Bird S60 outdoor security camera will stream crisp 1080p footage via WiFi to the accompanying app to let users take advantage of recording capabilities from anywhere in the world where they have a connection
The Soliom Bird S60 Camera Has a Weatherproof Design
1. Connected Security Cameras - The advancement of connected security cameras presents opportunities for improved monitoring and surveillance systems.
2. Weatherproof Technology - The incorporation of weatherproof technology in security solutions opens up possibilities for outdoor usage in extreme conditions.
3. Solar-powered Devices - The development of solar-powered devices enables energy-efficient and self-sustaining solutions for various industries.
1. Home Security - In the field of home security, advancements in solar-powered and weatherproof cameras offer improved monitoring options in any weather.
2. Smart Home - The smart home industry can benefit from connected security cameras that provide remote access and reliable outdoor surveillance capabilities.
3. Renewable Energy - The use of solar-powered devices in security solutions contributes to the growth of the renewable energy industry while reducing reliance on traditional power sources.