Considering 1 in 6 people employed today utilized social media job hunting techniques, it is beneficial to create a social media presence that will stand out to recruiters when looking for new employment.
This job hunting infographic created by REED Marketing and Creative provides insight into the workings of various social media tools and how you can incorporate them on your hunt to be hired. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter are among the top contenders for finding recruitment so ensure these areas are clear of excess profanity, poor grammar and references to drugs and alcohol abuse.
One of the best Social media job hunting tips is to hit up your friends for recommendations and references as 1 out of 7 people referred get hired vs 1 out of 100 who are not.
Get the latest Tips and Tricks for Social Media Job Hunting
1. Social Media Job Hunting - Opportunity to leverage social media platforms for job hunting, creating a strong online presence that attracts recruiters.
2. Infographics for Job Hunting - The use of visual content like infographics to provide valuable insights and tips for job seekers.
3. Employee Referrals - Recognizing the power of employee referrals in increasing job opportunities and chances of being hired.
1. Recruitment - Disruptive innovation opportunity in creating social media platforms dedicated to job hunting and connecting job seekers with recruiters.
2. Marketing and Creative - Opportunity for marketing and creative agencies to offer services in creating infographics and visual content for job hunting.
3. Professional Networking - Creating platforms that facilitate professional networking and employee referrals for enhanced job opportunities.