Entitled 'What We Leave Behind,' the Sobotka Spring/Summer 2012 catalogue shines a spotlight on graffiti-inspired garments. Featuring a wide array of artful patterns, this bold advertorial spread is distinctive and dynamic.
Styled to perfection, this brightly accented collection dares to push style boundaries. Standing apart from the crowd, this advertorial gains attention for all the right reasons, exuding attitude, personality and fashion flair.
Street-savvy and youth-infused, the Sobotka Spring/Summer 2012 womenswear collection is versatile and wearable. The epitome of self-expressive fashion, this bold lookbook doesn't shy away from color, putting emphasis on clashing pattern pairings and eye-popping bursts of highlighter hues.
Artful and edgy, this fearless fashion spread showcases a multitude of graffiti-inspired garments, making it a colorful catalogue to remember. Contemporary and modern, this edgy portrait series displays undeniable fashion flair.
The Sobotka Spring/Summer 2012 Lookbook Features Fearless Prints
1. Graffiti-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity to develop a streetwear fashion line inspired by graffiti art.
2. Bold Print Patterns - Innovative companies could venture into designing garments with unique and bold patterns to attract a younger demographic.
3. High-contrast Colors - Utilizing high-contrast colors like brightly-colored highlighters in clothing could be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
1. Fashion - Clothing companies can leverage the trend of graffiti art and streetwear to create a unique fashion line.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Manufacturers of textiles can incorporate bold print patterns into their designs to attract a more youthful audience.
3. Graphic Design - There is an opportunity for graphic designers to collaborate with fashion designers to create unique and edgy patterns and prints for garments.