There's no danger of overserving a guest at your next party with the DIY SOBEaR v02 bartender bot by Joe Saavedra. This little guy looks friendly, but he's equipped with a built-in breathalyzer. To get your tipple of choice, you'll have to breathe into the little bear's face.
If the SOBEaR v02 deems you sober enough to have another drink safely, he'll pour. If the bartender bot thinks you're too drunk to have another cocktail, you're stuck walking to the refrigerator and pouring your own drink like a normal person.
The DIY SOBEaR v02 Has a Built-In Breathalyzer
1. DIY Bartender Bots - Opportunity to disrupt the hospitality industry by offering customizable and automated bartender bots for parties and events.
2. Breathalyzer Technology - Potential for disruptive innovation in the alcohol industry by integrating breathalyzer technology into drink-serving devices to promote responsible drinking.
3. Personalized Drink Experience - Opportunity to create personalized and interactive drink experiences through the use of intelligent bartender bots.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can explore the use of DIY bartender bots to enhance guest experiences and streamline drink service.
2. Alcohol - The alcohol industry can integrate breathalyzer technology into drink-serving devices to promote responsible consumption and prevent overserving.
3. Events - The events industry can leverage intelligent bartender bots to provide unique and interactive drink experiences for attendees.