Most hip-hop artists usually release sneakers and headsets, but Snoop Dogg is going more the at-home lifestyle route with the Snoop Velvet House Shoes.
One of the most iconic west coast artist of all time has his very own pair of slippers. Sure, the Snoop Velvet House Shoes may not be sneakers, but if its footwear with a hip-hop twist, I don't see how it won't be popular among fans. The slipper is made with a smooth velvet upper with a 100% cotton insole that will bring comfort to the feet. The top and the heel has a detailed embroidery with a paisley-like pattern that forms a cross.
Wearing the Snoop Velvet House Shoes is definitely going to bring a west coast swag into your home.
Snoop Velvet House Shoes Bring West Coast Swag to the Feet
1. Celebrity-branded Lifestyle Footwear - Hip-hop artists and other celebrities can expand their brand into the footwear industry with innovative lifestyle footwear products like Snoop Velvet House Shoes.
2. Luxury House Slippers - There is a growing trend for luxury and stylish house slippers, which could disrupt the traditional market for standard slippers.
3. Hip-hop Fashion Accessories - Hip-hop fans are looking for unique accessories to match their style and identity, creating disruptive innovation opportunities for product lines such as the Snoop Velvet House Shoes.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can take advantage of the trend for luxury house slippers and develop innovative products that appeal to a diverse range of consumers.
2. Hip-hop Merchandise - The hip-hop merchandise industry, including clothing and accessories, can expand into unique and creative products such as the Snoop Velvet House Shoes.
3. Celebrity Product Branding - There are opportunities for companies to collaborate with celebrities and create innovative lifestyle products that appeal to the celebrity's fan base, such as the Snoop Velvet House Shoes.