Snickers Russia has released a humorous commercial starring actor Mickey Rourke. The new ad centers on the brand's recent campaign tagline, "You’re not you, when you’re hungry."
The Snickers Russia commercial follows on the heels of other commercials by the mega chocolate brand that feature celebs metamorphosing into better-looking, happier or more youthful versions of themselves. In this particular ad, aptly called 'Snickers Bikers,' Mickey Rourke is frustrated and angry with his motorcycle, which won't start, but when he takes a bite of a Snickers bar, he promptly changes into a young and care-free stud.
Filmed in Los Angeles, the Snickers Russia commercial with Mickey Rourke was created by BBDO Moscow and directed by James Pilkington.
Mickey Rourke Stars in Snickers Russia Commercial
1. Celebrity Snickers Commercials - Brands can capitalize on the trend of celebrities transforming into better-looking, happier, or more youthful versions of themselves in Snickers commercials to create entertaining and engaging ads.
2. Humorous Food Advertisements - The use of humor, like in the Snickers Russia commercial with Mickey Rourke frustrated with his motorcycle, presents an opportunity for food brands to create memorable and shareable advertisements.
3. Personal Transformation Marketing - The concept of personal transformation, as portrayed in Snickers commercials, can inspire brands in various industries to develop marketing campaigns that highlight how their products or services can drastically improve customers' lives.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can utilize the trend of humorous and transformative advertisements to promote their products in unique and engaging ways.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment industry companies can explore collaborations with celebrities and brands to create entertaining commercials that capture audience attention and generate buzz.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can learn from Snickers' approach to leveraging humor and personal transformation to create effective campaigns that resonate with consumers.