Smoopa is a barcode scanning application for Android that uses a database of over 12 million products to compare prices. Smoopa will instantly let you know if you're getting your money's worth or if the store is trying to sucker you into paying more.
To operate Smoopa, one simply selects their location and scans the product to be compared against prices from Walmart, Buy.com, Best Buy and more. To distinguish between good and bad deals, Smoopa displays a green symbol telling you to buy the product or a yellow symbol warning you of cheaper prices elsewhere. With Smoopa on your phone, finding the best deals will be so much easier.
Smoopa for Android is a Barcode-Scanning Comparison Application
1. Barcode Scanning Apps - Opportunity for other apps to use barcode scanning technology to make price comparisons and recommendations.
2. E-commerce Price Comparison - Opportunity for companies to create new e-commerce tools that make it easier for consumers to compare prices across different websites.
3. Real-time Price Comparison - Opportunity for apps and tools that use real-time data to show consumers the best deals and prices in real-time.
1. Retail - Retailers can use barcode scanning apps to monitor prices and competition, as well as to show customers that they offer the best prices in their area.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce companies can use price comparison tools to differentiate themselves from competitors and to provide more value to their customers.
3. Technology - Technology companies can create new barcode scanning technologies and integrated apps that streamline price comparisons and make it easier to find the best deals.