This smoky maple syrup obtains its flavor through a process that is not often used by competitors who are producing the flavorful product.
Called 'Runamok,' the syrup is organic and has been certified as such by Vermont Organic Farmers. Once cultivated, the maple syrup is poured into bourbon barrels that age and flavor the syrup with the essence of bourbon but without any alcohol. The resulting flavor is the same smokiness that can be found in whiskey -- making the syrup both sweet and savory. The product is packaged in a glass bottle with simple white labels that make it look as sophisticated as the taste.
The organic nature of this smoky maple syrup, coupled with the time and patience that is needed to produce it, shows that the company is set on creating a product that is both flavorful and unique.
This Smoky Maple Syrup Has a Greater Depth of Flavor Than Most
1. Smoky Maple Syrups - The process of infusing maple syrup with smoky flavor presents an innovative opportunity for creating unique and flavorful syrups.
2. Organic Certification - The demand for organic food products, such as this maple syrup, offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses in the organic food industry.
3. Bourbon Barrel Aging - Utilizing bourbon barrels to age and flavor food products like maple syrup can lead to innovative flavor profiles and attract consumers seeking unique culinary experiences.
1. Food & Beverage - The food and beverage industry can tap into the growing demand for unique and flavored syrups by offering innovative products like smoky maple syrups.
2. Organic Food Products - The organic food industry can capitalize on the popularity of organic certifications by producing and marketing products like organic smoky maple syrup.
3. Craft Spirits - Craft spirit producers can explore new opportunities by collaborating with maple syrup producers to create innovative products like bourbon barrel-aged maple syrups.