This smartwatch app proves that app developers are looking into extremely niche markets. A series of watchface applications titled Tritime, Timegrid, Timinus, Fortime, Timechart and Timenine is targeted towards users who own a specific smartwatch called 'I’m Watch.' Any one of these provides users with a wide range of time-telling graphics. I’m Watch is an Android-powered smartwatch by Italian company Blue Sky.
The smartwatch is a relatively new implementation. European tech company Genuse sees this as an opportunity to be one of the first to provide various themed smartwatch face displays. Genuse says all the designs are original and aesthetic in design. The company also says, “Now is a great moment for a new way of showing, reading and understanding our times.” The apps contain multiple themes like sci-fi or digital business, so users can switch up the displays depending on different moods.
This Smartwatch App Offers Multiple Themes to Choose From
1. Niche Smartwatch Apps - Developers are creating app experiences tailored to specific smartwatch models, catering to niche markets.
2. Themed Smartwatch Faces - Smartwatch users now have the ability to choose from a variety of themed face displays, allowing for customization and personalization.
3. New Ways of Time Management - Innovative smartwatch apps offer unique and aesthetic time-telling graphics, providing users with a new way of showing, reading, and understanding time.
1. Mobile App Development - Software developers can tap into the growing market of smartwatch apps, creating innovative experiences for users.
2. Wearable Technology - The rise of smartwatches presents opportunities for companies to design and manufacture personalized and customizable devices.
3. Fashion and Lifestyle - The availability of themed smartwatch faces allows for a merging of fashion and technology, creating new opportunities for fashion brands and designers.