LG recently unveiled the 'Smart ThinQ Hub' during CES 2016. Many consumers own connected appliances that can be controlled via their smartphone or tablet. However, a separate app is usually required to control each of these devices.
Now LG has created a comprehensive solution for controlling all of the appliances in your home. The Smart ThinQ Hub is an intuitive system that "serves as a gateway to smart sensors and connected appliances in the home." The system features a 3.5 inch display that facilitates two-way communication between consumers and their appliances. The system is connected to an accompanying smartphone app, which allows consumers to control all of their appliances at once from a single device. Consumers can even use the Smart ThinQ Hub to stream music or display calendar reminders when the system is not being used to control home appliances.
Unlike other home hubs, the Smart ThinQ Hub monitors, controls and collects information on each appliance to make smart home products more accessible and more convenient for consumers to use.
The 'Smart ThinQ Hub' Recently Debuted at CES 2016
1. Connected Appliances - The trend of connected appliances allows for more convenience and accessibility in controlling home devices.
2. Intuitive Home Automation - The trend of intuitive home automation simplifies the control of multiple appliances through a central hub.
3. Smart Home Integration - The trend of smart home integration streamlines the management of various connected devices.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the trend of connected appliances by developing innovative products that enhance convenience and control.
2. Smart Home Technology - The smart home technology industry can seize the opportunity of intuitive home automation by creating user-friendly solutions for centralized device control.
3. Home Appliance Manufacturing - The home appliance manufacturing industry can benefit from the trend of smart home integration by creating appliances that seamlessly integrate with centralized smart hubs.