The smart stroller by i-con gives you a little boost of pushing force when you need it most.
The smart stroller builds up energy on declines to be used later on inclines or at your leisure. It does this by turning kinetic energy into potential energy by winding a spiral torsion spring. This energy can then be summoned at any time, ideally when traveling on an incline or rough area of land.
With four operating modes, the smart stroller can be used as a normal stroller, for charging, giving a boost or can be put in park. So if you live on top of a hill, the walk home with junior can be as easy as the way there.
The Smart Stroller Saves Kinetic Energy for When You Need It Most
1. Energy-storing Devices - Opportunities to develop smart devices that store and convert kinetic energy into potential energy.
2. Sustainable Baby Products - Innovation opportunities to create sustainable and eco-friendly baby products such as strollers.
3. Smart Urban Mobility - Development of smart urban mobility solutions, such as energy-storing strollers, that alleviate transportation challenges in urban areas.
1. Baby Products - Opportunities for companies in the baby products industry to produce innovative and sustainable strollers that make parents' lives easier.
2. Renewable Energy - Development of energy-storing devices by companies in the renewable energy industry, including smart strollers that convert kinetic energy into potential energy.
3. Smart Cities - Opportunities for companies developing smart city technology to create smart urban mobility solutions such as energy-storing strollers to improve transportation challenges in urban areas.