The smart speaker is taking center stage in many homes around the world as consumers continue to adopt the voice assistant technology, so aftermarket products like the 'Caat' smart speaker case are being created with this in mind.
The smart speaker mount works with the Google Home Mini and integrates the unit into its soft silicone construction in order to have it part of the faux pet's body. This helps to give the system a touch of character and transforms it into a focal point in a space instead of being southing to hide away.
The 'Caat' smart speaker case is the design work of ODD-ON Industries and even takes the power cord into account by transforming it into the cat character's tail.
The 'Caat' Smart Speaker Case Works with the Google Nest Mini
1. Smart Speaker Integration - Opportunity for creating aftermarket products that integrate smart speakers into home decor and everyday objects.
2. Character-focused Design - Opportunity for designing products that add a touch of character and personality to everyday devices.
3. Transformation of Power Cords - Opportunity for incorporating power cords into the design aesthetic of products for a seamless and visually appealing integration.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronic companies to create smart speaker accessories and mounts.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor companies to design and produce products that seamlessly integrate smart speakers into home aesthetics.
3. Product Design - Opportunity for product designers to explore innovative ways to incorporate power cords into the design of everyday objects.