Bringing home smoke detection into the 21st century, the Canary smart smoke detector accurately analyzes the air while connecting to your smartphone. Canary is a detector that can sense smoke, carbon monoxide and air quality while sending data to a mobile device. All of this technology is hidden behind the facade of a regular smoke detector.
The Canary app connects with your detector to let you know if there is a problem and when you need to charge it. In addition, all of the data is sent to the cloud to add to an air quality database. Compiled data can show which neighborhoods have the best air quality so that you can choose to live in a cleaner part of your city.
The ‘Canary’ is a Smart Smoke Detector That Analyzes
1. Smart Smoke Detectors - Technological advancements in smoke detectors that analyze and report air quality to mobile devices present opportunities in home automation and the Internet of Things.
2. Air Quality Databases - Compiling and analyzing data from smart smoke detectors can create opportunities in urban planning, environmental research, and public health initiatives.
3. Mobile Device Connectivity - Smoke detectors that connect to smartphones present opportunities in mobile app development and personalized safety alerts.
1. Home Automation - Smart smoke detectors can be integrated into home automation systems, creating opportunities in the home security and monitoring industry.
2. Environmental Monitoring - Compiling air quality data from smart smoke detectors presents opportunities in the environmental monitoring and research industry, as well as public health initiatives.
3. App Development - Connecting smoke detectors to smartphones can create opportunities for app development in the home automation and safety industries.