'Morror' is a smart mirror design that revolutionizes the makeup application processes. The product is created with a pre-installed selection of relevant makeup, skincare and facial massage tutorials that coach the user in healthy self-care habits. By displaying the facial tutorials on its surface, Morror offers a convenient and efficient way to learn new beauty rituals.
Combined with an innovative pro-lux light system with smart touch controls, a finger-print proof features and adjustable brightness, the consumer will never have to worry about bad lighting. The pro-lux is made of 10 LED lights and a smart chip that make it intricately mimic the sunlight's full color spectrum. The smart mirror also saves time by boasting a clock and weather display for convenience, making it the ultimate makeup assistant.
Photo Credits: Kickstarter
'Morror' Helps Users Get Ready by Streaming Makeup Tutorials
1. Smart Makeup Mirror - The trend of smart mirrors equipped with makeup and skincare tutorials allows for a more convenient beauty regimen.
2. Pro-lux Lighting System - Pro-lux lighting system integrated with smart mirrors provides a realistic display of makeup application.
3. Smart Touch Controls - Smart mirrors that offer smart touch controls allow for a hands-free makeup application experience.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry has an opportunity to create more innovative, technology-based products for customers.
2. Smart Home - The smart home industry can expand its offerings by integrating smart mirrors with other devices like weather forecast, and voice assistants.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can innovate by designing more accessories and gadgets that help users improve their daily routines.