The Ingenium Blu SMART LED Lightning by MEGAMAN provides a seamless way for consumers to control the lights in their home using Bluetooth connectivity instead of Wi-Fi. This provides an offline way to send commands to the lights in a space to turn off, on and dim without the need for an active Internet connection. The bulbs are controlled via a downloadable app for smartphones, tablets and computers.
The bulbs are specially formatted to be tech-connected, so that they can interact and accept commands via a Bluetooth signal. This allows homeowners to control the settings of each light in their home via one command centre to reduce costs as well as wasted electricity.
The Ingenium Blu SMART LED Lighting provides consumers with the ability to control aspects of the home via their tech devices to save on energy.
The Ingenium Blue SMART LED Lights Relies on Bluetooth Commands
1. Bluetooth Smart Lighting - The trend towards smart lighting that uses Bluetooth connectivity instead of Wi-Fi allows for more offline control of lighting in homes
2. Seamless Home Automation - The development of apps that allow homeowners to easily control their lights, regardless of their location or the status of their Wi-Fi connection, presents opportunities for innovative home automation solutions
3. Cost-effective Energy Management - The use of smart LED lighting that can be controlled and customized to individual preferences can lead to more cost-effective energy management in homes
1. Lighting - The lighting industry has opportunities to develop new Bluetooth-enabled smart lighting options that provide more offline controls for consumers
2. Home Automation - The home automation industry can develop new solutions that incorporate Bluetooth-controlled lighting into a seamless automation experience for homeowners
3. Energy Management - The energy industry can leverage smart lighting technology to develop new cost-effective energy management solutions for homes