Calego International is expanding its collection of iFLY Smart Kits with two new offerings suited to supporting the current needs of consumers. The new CLEAN and GERM-FREE Kits help to address the fact that people are returning to their everyday activities and need more support for not just travel but also commuting, running errands or even more peace of mind when dining out.
While the new iFLYSmart CLEAN Kit contains eight antiseptic hand wipes, a headrest cover, a pair of face masks and gloves, the GERM-FREE Kit offers a different set of the new essentials: a 60-milliliter antibacterial hand gel, a face mask and gloves.
All of the kits are FDA and TSA compliant and are packaged in portable, resealable pouches that are pocket-friendly.
Image Credit: Calego International
The CLEAN & GERM-FREE iFLYSmart Kits Offer Protection for Everyday Activities
1. Everyday Safety Kits - The market trend for everyday safety kits is growing as consumers demand more portable and effective pandemic protection solutions.
2. Antimicrobial Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - There is an emerging trend for antimicrobial PPE that can offer extended protection from COVID-19 and other diseases.
3. Smart Health Devices - The trend for smart health devices is expanding to include portable and easy-to-use products that can help consumers maintain health and safety on-the-go.
1. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Manufacturing - The PPE manufacturing industry can explore opportunities to create innovative and antimicrobial products that are suited for everyday use.
2. Healthcare Technology - The healthcare technology industry can leverage the trend for smart health devices and develop new products that cater to the increased demand for portable and easy-to-use pandemic protection solutions.
3. Travel and Hospitality Industry - The travel and hospitality industry can create new revenue streams by offering safe and hygienic products, such as everyday safety kits, to customers who are increasingly focused on health and safety.