The Lattis 'Ellipse' smart bike lock requires no keys to be used and instead utilizes your smartphone in order to cut down on the number of things you need to keep on hand. Connecting via Bluetooth to your smartphone, the Lattis 'Ellipse' unlocks when your smartphone is in range. This allows users to unlock and get going quickly rather than struggling with their keys to get the lock undone.
The Lattis 'Ellipse' smart bike lock features a built-in accelerometer that automatically sends you notifications if the lock is disturbed. The built-in solar panel on the lock keeps the internal battery charged, while the hidden touchpad acts as a way to unlock the lock if you forget your smartphone or have misplaced it.
The Lattis 'Ellipse' Smart Bike Lock Uses Your Smartphone to Unlock
1. Smart Bike Locks - There is an opportunity to disrupt the traditional bike lock industry by introducing smart bike locks that connect to smartphones for a more convenient user experience.
2. Keyless Technology - Integrating keyless technology into different products could revolutionize how we interact with them and provide a range of benefits, including reducing the chance of lost or stolen keys.
3. Solar-powered Technology - Solar panels can be integrated into products to harness natural energy and provide an eco-friendly and cost-effective solution for powering devices.
1. Bike Accessories - The bike accessories industry can benefit from integrating smart bike locks into their products to improve user experience and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Smartphone Technology - Smartphone companies could integrate keyless technology into their products to create a more seamless experience between devices.
3. Renewable Energy - There is an opportunity to integrate solar-powered technology into a range of products, providing an eco-friendly and cost-effective way of powering devices.