If you're not satisfied by just parading your iPhone around, you can show your Apple love to visitors of your home with this geeky doormats.
The 'Slide to Unlock' doormat is made from rugged rubber, measures 27Ã—13 inches, and sells for $50.
I am not sure if sliding the feet will automatically unlock the door, but they will make your shoes less dirty for sure!
Implications - Mass produced, highly recognizable products are an excellent way to draw attention toward your product or service -- granted it must be done without copyright violation. All industries should take note of motifs that gain a large degree of attention within the media and pop culture, and consider incorporating familiar designs into their product packaging and advertising.
‘Slide to Unlock' Shows iPhone Love
1. Geeky Doormats - Opportunity to create unique and eye-catching doormats with designs inspired by popular culture and media.
2. Slide to Unlock - Potential for incorporating familiar smartphone gestures in different products to appeal to tech-savvy consumers.
3. Apple Love - Creating merchandise that taps into the loyal fanbase of Apple products and appeals to their passion for the brand.
1. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor companies to create unique and geeky doormats that add personality to homes.
2. Consumer Electronics - Chance for electronics brands to incorporate familiar smartphone gestures into their devices and enhance user experience.
3. Merchandise and Licensing - Potential for companies to create and sell merchandise based on popular brands like Apple to cater to their dedicated fanbase.