Slick diapers is currently being introducing a new patent pending two-part, reusable and disposable diaper structure to the world through a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign.
The two-piece diaper design consists of a waistband and a bottom, both of which are reusable and disposable. The waistband is designed to remain on a baby and changed as needed, while the bottom portion can be changed more frequently—and with greater ease—when soiled.
Sangeeta Muthu founded Slick diapers after facing her own struggles as a parent who often found her hands full, especially with an active child who was unwilling to cooperate in the diaper-changing process. The unique design of these diapers means that they can be changed while a child is standing or playing, even if a parent only has one free hand available.
Slick Diapers Boast a Simplified, Snap-On Shape to Reduce Frustration
1. Two-piece Diaper Designs - New patent pending two-part, reusable, and disposable diaper structure will reduce the frustration of parents handling multiple chores.
2. Simplified Diapering Process - The Snap-On shape of the waistband and bottom will revolutionize diaper changing with ease and without the need for a table or a diaper-changing pad.
3. Hybrid Diapers - The combination of reusable and disposable diapers will provide an eco-friendly, cost-effective yet user-friendly option for baby care.
1. Baby Products - Slick diapers is introducing a patent-pending design that could revolutionize diaper changing and the baby product industry.
2. Eco-friendly Products - The hybrid diaper design could disrupt the eco-friendly product industry by providing an environmentally sustainable and cost-effective option for parents.
3. Women’s Health - The simplified diapering process could benefit women's health by reducing the physical strain associated with changing diapers, also making them more suitable for women who have undergone childbirth or surgery.